Monday, May 18, 2009

Enjoying the nice weather

Last weekend soon after McCall woke up she kept point outside and saying "side, side"- which means outside. She even went and got her hat, shoes and glasses and handed them to us. How can you resist that. We went out at like 7:30 I think and played on the swing set all morning. I just love how big she is getting and how happy it makes her to be outside. She loves to swing on the big swing by herself and can almost climb all the way to the top of the slide by herself.
McCall and Troy went to Valley Nursery last weekend and got me a whole bunch of flowers for Mother's Day. Then planted them all in pots for the patio. McCall was such a big help- she loves to dig with a shovel, it's so cute.




I need to take a picture of how pretty they all turned out and how great Troy has the yard looking. We had such a nice Mother's day, we are so lucky to have so many beautiful women in our life's. I love celebrating Mother's Day with all our Mom's, Grandma's and sister-in-laws (even the ones without kids I always say they can celebrate too since they are Mom's when Mom's aren't around.) Troy and McCall made me the cutest card to go with all my beautiful flowers. I am so thankful to be a Mom and Wife to the most caring husband and adorable little girl. I couldn't ask for a better family.

1 comment:

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Cute Blog. Your little girl is so stinking cute!!!