Monday, May 18, 2009

Saturday I took McCall to the Tree House Museum. I had not been there since I was a kid and it was at the Ogden Mall (yes a long time ago). It was so fun. I wasn't sure if McCall would really get into playing there or if she would want me to carry her around since she kind of is a mama's girl sometimes, but she had a blast. I forgot the camera so these are from my phone (not the best but still cute).
Playing us some music

Having a Tea Party in the English room

Playing with puzzles
Then on Sunday we went on a hike up Adams Canyon. It was gorgeous. We got this Kid's Backpack carrier for Christmas and I know it is going to get a lot of use. McCall loves being outside so this is perfect (we get exercise and she has fun)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh that last picture was so sweet! She is getting so big, what happened to our babies?

Candice said...

Hey becca!! how are you? Your lil girl so so dang cute!! Its crazy how big they are getting i cant believe it, i swear you were just preggo :)